Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a 2010 Touring edition pilot. My parking sensors have stopped working and the light in the button on the dash is not lighting up. In a thread on this site and related Youtube video a procedure is shows to remove the switch and replace the green Parking Sensor Assist bulb with the white dash light bulb which is also located in the switch. I have done this but the light does not come on.

I would like to start by checking the fuse for this system but after looking at the owners manual I did not see the appropriate circuit. Am I missing it?

Here is the post I found on this site that refrences switching the bulbs:

Chris

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,304 Posts
Welcome and thanks for registering at piloteers.org. We are glad you have chosen to be part of the community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Perhaps this will be of some help in your endeavor. Honda Pilot (2009-2015) Fuse Diagram • FuseCheck.com. This is as complete a list as I have found for fuses, their location and what they control. Good luck.

Please take a moment to look over the FAQ section. If you need assistance please use the “message” function to contact any staff member.

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to register at the Honda Owners web site. It is full of information you may find useful about your particular Honda vehicle(s).

Enjoy and all the best,

Daltongang

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Daltongang. It looks like in the fuse box under the dash it could be either the fuse in position 8 or position 14. Unfortunately those fuses are good so I am not sure why the bulbs are not lighting up. And to add to the mystery the paring sensors started working again.

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts