I have a 2009 Pilot has been an excellent vehicle until about 2 months ago. My wife was driving and said a "puff" of smoke came out of the engine kind of smelt like electrical. It than started making weird clicking noises. When I got home I took a look to set if I could find any burn marks, leaking of fluids, cut wires or just anything out of the normal. I found absolutely nothing wrong other than the oil about a quart low but we had just got back from a long road trip so I topped off. The next day I went to start and the battery was dead as can be no lights came on at all. Replaced the battery and everything went back to normal until about two days ago when the battery was dead again. Took the battery back for a few replacement also took it to get the alternator checked and it showed everything was fine. Next day brand new battery dead again boosted it and took it to have the alternator checked again and this time they told me it was bad. Went home pulled the alternator or and had a guy feeling to have it checked before buying a new one. It passed every test. I went back home and put it back in got my multimeter and started testing noticed the battery would be at 12.6 when turned off than would start dropping and a steady pace. Figured I would leave it overnight and test then. The morning test have me a 12.1 reading. I did the parasitic test with my multimeter and it's not reading a draw when the car is off. I tested the a/c compressor clutch relay and it's fine. Anyone have any other suggestions? I am at a complete loss I have an appointment with the dealership tomorrow but will more than likely give them $100 to tell me nothing is wrong.