Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been trying to search online for anyone that information on the panoramic sunshade. When we bought our pilot (used, not new) i found out after that the sunshade doesn’t fully open. Then when you close it via the one touch it closes completely and then opens about 2 inches. I’m thinking it’s just a position sensor but I can’t find where it would be or how to adjust.

any ideas? I’d like to avoid an expensive dealer visit.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,593 Posts
I’ve been trying to search online for anyone that information on the panoramic sunshade. When we bought our pilot (used, not new) i found out after that the sunshade doesn’t fully open. Then when you close it via the one touch it closes completely and then opens about 2 inches. I’m thinking it’s just a position sensor but I can’t find where it would be or how to adjust.

any ideas? I’d like to avoid an expensive dealer visit.
This should be a warranty issue and shouldn't cost you anything.

·
Registered
2020 Pilot Black Edition
185 Posts
This should be a warranty issue and shouldn't cost you anything.
Agreed, this should be a warranty item. Before you bring it in, see if the tracks are cleared etc., sounds simple but could be as easy as that. On my Accord I had right before my Pilot, the sunroof would “back up” an inch or two if some crud or dust dot on the track or prevented the ‘latch” from engaging.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts