Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had good luck acquiring and replacing their damaged bumper covers? I would like to get one that is prepainted if possible. Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Check your local salvage yards. I got a good rear one in the correct color a few years ago for our 2009. If they don't have one locally, many have a network from which they can get one (they had mine shipped from Louisville to Cincinnati). Relatively easy to change out because they just cover the bumper beam, they are not attached to it like my old Accord(s).

·
Registered
693 Posts
Not on my 2013, but my 2007 had a cracked bumper after deer encounter. I found an ebay listing where they would paint a bumper to provided color code and ship it. Cost me like $300. I installed myself, came out quite nice.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
My local specialty body shop offers bumper cover repair/replace/refinish at a discount during the first few months of the year when business is otherwise slow. If you don't find a replacement already in your color, a little phone work might find you an easy local solution at least to the color issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts