Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2019 EX-L last week and discovered I didn't get an owner's manual. I have an owner's guide but not manual. I know I can request one online but is this normal?

·
Registered
732 Posts
I just purchased a 2019 EX-L last week and discovered I didn't get an owner's manual. I have an owner's guide but not manual. I know I can request one online but is this normal?
I thought it was a bit unusual also. I did request one on line and received all of the printed manuals in full. I think you have to do it within 6 months of purchasing the vehicle?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree with those that have downloaded the manual to a personal device. I have it on my tablet and have found it's easy to reference or search for any topic I may have a question about. If I take a trip, it's always with me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Regarding Owner's Manual

My 2019 Elite came with the Owner's Guide. You can download the PDF of the Owner's Manual or request a paper copy with 6 months of purchase.
For the 2019 Pilot Owners Manual 744 pages (about 1.5 inches thick!), go to Honda Owners Site | Tips, Tools & Benefits for Honda Owners and follow the links. You will get to a page that says "A printed Owner's Manual, Navigation Manual, and Warranty Booklet are complimentary to the first registered owner, up to six months after vehicle purchase. These manuals require a valid VIN and mailing address. Order now". I ordered a set and it was mailed to me in about three weeks. The receipt said the books came from Helm Inc in Livonia MI.

Reactions: JK'20Pilot

·
Registered
2018 Pilot EX AWD
172 Posts
Regarding Owner's Manual

My 2019 Elite came with the Owner's Guide. You can download the PDF of the Owner's Manual or request a paper copy with 6 months of purchase.
For the 2019 Pilot Owners Manual 744 pages (about 1.5 inches thick!), go to Honda Owners Site | Tips, Tools & Benefits for Honda Owners and follow the links. You will get to a page that says "A printed Owner's Manual, Navigation Manual, and Warranty Booklet are complimentary to the first registered owner, up to six months after vehicle purchase. These manuals require a valid VIN and mailing address. Order now". I ordered a set and it was mailed to me in about three weeks. The receipt said the books came from Helm Inc in Livonia MI.
Thanks for posting this. I just ordered mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts