Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,249 Posts
Why not post your build here? I'm not on Instagram and I'd have to keep pestering my daughter to see hers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why not post your build here? I'm not on Instagram and I'd have to keep pestering my daughter to see hers.
Mainly because ppl talk trash on here and are anti modification. I’d love to post more but it’s not worth the aggravation. I just post here and there trying to get opinions and positive Feeback but it’s like pulling teeth it seems

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,249 Posts
Whereas I say, "Whatever floats your boat." :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I love the build, I'd love to follow it as you go and see the trails you are taking it on. Screw the haters, this is what I dream of my Pilot being while being a family hauler.

Reactions: Mike_Honcho_Actual

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love the build, I'd love to follow it as you go and see the trails you are taking it on. Screw the haters, this is what I dream of my Pilot being while being a family hauler.
Imogene pass is on my list this year. Trying to prep for everything!
Imogene pass is on my list this year! Trying to get everything prepped.

·
Registered
2005 Honda Pilot, 191,000 miles
249 Posts
F the haters. They’re uptight. The cool thing about what you’re doing is you can be crossing a river with the sunroof open, the heated seats cranked up, stereo blasted while you’re chilling on leather seats with all 7 seats filled up. What’s not cool about that? LOL

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
F the haters. They’re uptight. The cool thing about what you’re doing is you can be crossing a river with the sunroof open, the heated seats cranked up, stereo blasted while you’re chilling on leather seats with all 7 seats filled up. What’s not cool about that? LOL
Lol for real! Just gotta give the kids some snorkels too

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Man that's awesome! I have watched TFL for years now and love seeing the trails they go on. They've done Imogene a number of times. I've often told my wife if we leave MD it's for CO and we are buying something for off roading. I somehow don't think my '61 Impala would be a great vehicle in the mountains, even on the paved roads.

Reactions: Mike_Honcho_Actual
1 - 12 of 12 Posts