Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The right mirror turns down, the left mirror turns out. I reset them and head home, in the morning I have to reset the mirror because they change when I turn key off. What could be wrong?

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
The right mirror turns down, the left mirror turns out. I reset them and head home, in the morning I have to reset the mirror because they change when I turn key off. What could be wrong?
I believe it's your driver presets. Depending on what key fob your using (#1 or 2), while the vehicle is on, and with your seat, steering wheel and mirrors in the position you want, press button #1 or 2 (on the door) then enter to lock in your settings. Your key fob # should be written in the back of your key.
If you do not like the automatic tilt mirror down in reverse feature, place your toggle in the center (neutral) position.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I wished I had that option on mine I get reminded every time the boss decides to borrow my Pilot... the seat is up to the steering wheel and the damn mirrors ... Once my double vision goes away from the steering wheel after sliding in thinking the seat was in the full back position i have to play with those mirrors.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,306 Posts
I wished I had that option on mine I get reminded every time the boss decides to borrow my Pilot... the seat is up to the steering wheel and the damn mirrors ... Once my double vision goes away from the steering wheel after sliding in thinking the seat was in the full back position i have to play with those mirrors.
I've been known to let out a few choice words if the family isn't within earshot.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
mrs dr bob usually grabs my keys for the Pilot, hits the memory 2 button after she gets in. Extra room to get in she says. When I go to drive it from the garage, it's really cramped until I remember to reset to 1 memory.

These are definitely first-world problems. One of the garage-mates is a German two-plus-another-very-compact-2 seater. Absolutely bleeding-edge cabin technology when it was built. It has THREE seat memory spots for each front seat, more options than seats.

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
It has THREE seat memory spots for each front seat, more options than seats.
It's European, so one for you, one for the wife, and one for the obligatory mistress. :)

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,877 Posts
It's European, so one for you, one for the wife, and one for the obligatory mistress. :)
No no no no.................. Silly Canadian.

One setting is for the Chauffeur, one for the Butler and one for the Chamber Maid.

(Yes, I know that you are sorry, no need to say it.) :LOL:

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
OK, Dorothy, or maybe they're for your three Kansas farmhands, Zeke, Hunk, and Hickory. :)

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,877 Posts
Well Paddington, perhaps they are for your three most famous Ed's.....

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
That scarecrow jab was heartless...

Reactions: plplplpl
1 - 14 of 14 Posts