Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Pilot is 2 weeks old and needed a bath, i love it and as you can see from my details am already adding lots of items. I will add more photos as i add the options and upgrades.

:2:

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Side Shot

Just another photos of the side

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Spiffy!! :10:

Those fogs will definitely dress up the front. :cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greenmachine,

What does a Benevento Bug shield look like? Do you have any photos.

I will also be tinting the front windows soon to keep the inside a little cooler. My big project will be there stereo, this is the one i am really looking forward to.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
jksjb said:
Our Pilot is 2 weeks old and needed a bath, i love it and as you can see from my details am already adding lots of items. I will add more photos as i add the options and upgrades.

She's a beauty! Then again, I'm prejudiced.

I'm probably also a tad biased when I say you'll like the look of your silver stallion even better with the fogs installed! (We took it a step farther by adding the lower trim/chrome garnish as well.)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Looks good and great color choice. :29:
Please do post pictures after the fog lights go on. Am considering putting a set on...

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
jksjb said:

Judging from the first picture you posted it looks like somewhere during your first wash your Pilot really got hosed! :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks sharp! Nice neighborhood, too. What part of Florida are you in? We visited some friends in South Florida and your neighborhood looks so much like where they live. Then again, I'm sure neighborhoods can all look interchangeable down there!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tampa, FL.

You can go to many places around here and they look alike. The best thing about this area is we are not far from anything, a big plus.

To fog lights are on the UPS truck so i hope to find time to install them this weekend and then will add more photos.

Thanks to all,

Jeremy

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tinted the front windows

Just had the front windows tinted (keep more of the sun out here in Florida). It will dry in 2 days but i like the look and the inside is much better. My other car is already tinted.

It is the best they can do to match the dealer windows of the EX, i think it looks ok. In some light it looks a little different but not too bad.

Will add the Fog light photos when i get done.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts