Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's here and now you get to (read have too) join us for a photo (and soon video) tour starting with this picture.

Moved it to below because I couldn't fix the image I attached here...

Now it is not distorted..

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow..

Really sorry for image size and distortion. Will work on that for future posts!

Don & Brenda

·
Registered
170 Posts
Re: Wow..

dandbtucker said:
Really sorry for image size and distortion. Will work on that for future posts!

Don & Brenda
Looks great to me Don, Did Brenda actually let you drive it over the weekend? Hope you had fun! :2:
Me, I'm still waiting- i stopped by the dealer today and it still wasn't in, said it would be in this week supposed to call me tomw!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I did not think white would look that great, but on the Pilot it is COOL!!!

great pic

rob

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yay!

Yay...

Pre-Sage is speaking. I was worried about you. Didn't see your name on any posts (could have just missed them)

I can't wait to see your new ride...

Yes, Brenda did let me drive it for about a day and a half. It was fantastic!

Keep me informed on your Sage :)

Don

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!

Great shot of that beautiful White Pilot!! Congratulations!! :29:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay here is one more..

Here is our Pilot looking out over Reno...(where is the snow? Yikes!)

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Another great picture from you Don, Thanks! You are doing us fellow white Pilot owners proud:D I'll try to post some as soon as I get a digital camera.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shepilot...

Or next time you are in Reno..give us a call. We will shoot it for you.

You are right White is really beautiful on the Pilot.

Don

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looking good there Don, you're pretty handy with the camera:6:,the White definitely Looks sharp :31:and you have me drooling:drool: .
Makes me start :twak: hitting myself and:confused: questioning if I should have gone and looked at the White when he offered it a month ago, but no my SAGE is almost here; supposed to be in tomorrow :rolleyes: , in the meantime your Pilot looks great-thanks for sharing!
:2: :2:

PRE-SAGE

·
Registered
415 Posts
I never really saw white as a pretty color on the pilot until I saw your pics. Aside from Sandstone, the local dealer seems to only sell white down here and it gets muted out sitting next to a bunch of silver cars/trucks. Great shots, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
pre-sage pilot said:
Looking good there Don, you're pretty handy with the camera:6:,the White definitely Looks sharp :31:and you have me drooling:drool: .
Makes me start :twak: hitting myself and:confused: questioning if I should have gone and looked at the White when he offered it a month ago, but no my SAGE is almost here; supposed to be in tomorrow :rolleyes: , in the meantime your Pilot looks great-thanks for sharing!
:2: :2:

PRE-SAGE
Tomorrow!! Yippee!!! Are you sure? Are they sure? When do you pick it up? Tomorrow?? :2:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sage said:

Tomorrow!! Yippee!!! Are you sure? Are they sure? When do you pick it up? Tomorrow?? :2:

Am I sure? Noooooooooooooooo! :confused: :bonk:

Are They Sure- Who the Heck Knows:rolleyes:

If it does come in tomorrow, I should be in it by Friday or Saturday Latest :2: I'll keep you posted:31:

If this ends up a duplicate post,my apologies but my first answer has disappeared at least for right now.

PRE-SAGE

1 - 20 of 26 Posts