Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this <a href="http://www.honda-pilot.org/stickers.php">order page</a> for more details.

Let the ordering begin.

Daniel (admin).

·
Registered
385 Posts
Looks pretty cool. What are the rough dimensions?

·
Registered
240 Posts
That "MEMBER" font looks horrible, IMO.:rolleyes: :(

Sorry. . .I'm sure some work went into these but I thought the board was working on another design.

The font is simply too '80's!:p :confused:

·
Registered
57 Posts
airgate said:
That "MEMBER" font looks horrible, IMO.:rolleyes: :(

Sorry. . .I'm sure some work went into these but I thought the board was working on another design.

The font is simply too '80's!:p :confused:
Sorry airgate, but IMO it looks GREAT!! I can't wait to get one, but I'll have to wait till I get back from vacation. But then I'm stuck in the 60's, so maybe the 80's are too modern for me.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Great news! I appreciate the effort. I can't wait to get this on the back of the Pilot. Prepare for the influx of new members!

Chris

·
Registered
171 Posts
In the words of techies, w00t! Just ordered one, I'm sure it will look great on the Pilot!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Stickers

Admin:

For those mailing checks or money orders, I believe postage for 1oz.- U.S. to Canada requires $0.60 postage?
Mailed mine today.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Re: Stickers

sagepilot said:
Admin:

For those mailing checks or money orders, I believe postage for 1oz.- U.S. to Canada requires $0.60 postage?
Mailed mine today.
I was going to post this as well. I called the post office, and indeed, it is 60 cents to send a letter to Canada.

BTW, my envelope went out today. Can't wait to get 'em!

QUESTION: For those of us who are not computer junkies, what do the vertical lines stand for? Is it another way of writing www, or what?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Re: Re: Stickers

I don't think the vertical lines have anything to do with the url.

catbert said:

I was going to post this as well. I called the post office, and indeed, it is 60 cents to send a letter to Canada.

BTW, my envelope went out today. Can't wait to get 'em!

QUESTION: For those of us who are not computer junkies, what do the vertical lines stand for? Is it another way of writing www, or what?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Do these mount on the inside or outside of the window???

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They mount on the outside. And no, vertical lines are there to look pretty (???) and have nothing to do with the URL.

admin.

·
Registered
465 Posts
admin said:
They mount on the outside. And no, vertical lines are there to look pretty (???) and have nothing to do with the URL.

admin.
Thanks for the clarification. I thought maybe I was behind the times and had missed out on something with the vertical lines. It's like all of the abbreviations on this site. Sometimes I have to sit and think about what they could mean. Some I get - IMHO, LOL, stuff like that, but others I just have to guess at.
I'm in human resources - just lucky I even know how to do anything on the computer!!;)

·
Registered
592 Posts
catbert:

This may help with the abbreviations.

http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm

catbert said:

Thanks for the clarification. I thought maybe I was behind the times and had missed out on something with the vertical lines. It's like all of the abbreviations on this site. Sometimes I have to sit and think about what they could mean. Some I get - IMHO, LOL, stuff like that, but others I just have to guess at.
I'm in human resources - just lucky I even know how to do anything on the computer!!;)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Tim ...

How come you can only order with Paypal or by sending check/money order in ... ?

PrG

·
Registered
316 Posts
PrG said:
Tim ...

How come you can only order with Paypal or by sending check/money order in ... ?

PrG
Cuz these are sold by DT, the admin. Welcome back bruh!!!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Tanks ! It's good to be back ...

I guess I'm gonna have to see if the ol' PAYPAL account is still my ol' PAYPAL account ... been a while ...

Got to have the sticker !!!

PrG

·
Registered
171 Posts
How long is delivery time?

Note: I'm dying for the sticker.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I usually ship them out the same day I get the order. It's being shipped from Toronto, Canada.

admin.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts