Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here - great site. Since I know some here are wondering what they may have to shell out for a 04 Pilot, thought I would share. I live in the Minneapolis area, garnered 4 quotes from local dealers, 1 from South Dakota and one from Chicago to check reigonal availability. Had them all fax me a quote on an 04 EXL-RES w/ all wood grain kits and a 6 disc CD changer. 2 local dealers and the SD dealer were high, at or around list, 2 other locals and the Chicago dealer were several hundred less. Ended up ordering from a local guy - Red one for 33250 - includes all 3 wood trim and 6 disc changer installed. The way I look at it I paid list for the Pilot but got the add-ons at a good price (480 for all installed, MSRP of add-ons was 1235, lord knows what dealer cost on those things are). Perhaps more time and agressivly playing one dealer off another may have resulted in a lower price, but in general I think you can order a new 04 in this area for a few hundred less than MSRP without much trouble, just send out requests for several quotes.

I didn't make any attempts to negotiate for an 03 model but I have to think deals on those are going to be much easier soon as the 04s arrive in dealers this month and next.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Congrats, and Welcome. I test drove a RedRock Pearl, but bought a Starlight Silver one. Every time I see a RedRock I think I should have gotten it. But I'm happy with my Pilot. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. :needpics:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts