Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering where you guys get your parts on-line ?

A piece of debris hit my moulding below the passenger side rear door and broke it off. I'm having a tough time finding the part # for the moulding but noticed that there's Honda Parts on line, Rock Auto, Bernardi and a few others. None have shown the part I need - should I be looking someplace else ?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

·
Registered
11,427 Posts
Wondering where you guys get your parts on-line ?

A piece of debris hit my moulding below the passenger side rear door and broke it off. I'm having a tough time finding the part # for the moulding but noticed that there's Honda Parts on line, Rock Auto, Bernardi and a few others. None have shown the part I need - should I be looking someplace else ?

Thanks in advance,
Rick
If you post of photo of what's missing, we may could help you find what you need. Year? Trim?

Reactions: The Todd

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys ! It’s a 2018 Elite. Here’s a couple of pic’s, I’ll try car-part but I think I’ll probably have to buy new

·
Registered
11,427 Posts
Thanks guys ! It’s a 2018 Elite. Here’s a couple of pic’s, I’ll try car-part but I think I’ll probably have to buy new

View attachment 141647 View attachment 141649
I had this happen a 2016 Nissan Pathfinder I used to own. I paid a body shop to fix it because the truck tire rubber the driver hit caused an abrasion in the paint above it. Then I sold it for transmission fears. Anyway...,
let's see if we can find your part.

·
Registered
11,427 Posts
72910-TG7-A02

91503-SWA-A01

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Huge thanks Nail, but it looks like it’s still missing the main piece that runs under the door. But this sends me in the right direction, thanks for the help !

·
Registered
304 Posts
I found this part number, but I think you'll need to contact the place you order from and make sure you order the correct garnish (chrome, black, whatever)...

08F57-TG7-10003

Not sure if this is on the right track or not, but thought I'd share in case it's helpful.

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,328 Posts
Sometimes there is no substitute for going down to the dealer and going through their computer. Probably multiple variations on that cladding depending on trim and model year

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys, I can't thank you enough ! Yes, that looks like it Fleetwood. I'll call the place to verify but that definitely looks like what I'm looking for. Just hope that I can access those bolts that hold it in. Thanks again !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts