Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am stupid, and here is why.

Doday I pulled into a CVS to take my medicine and I made a very tight turn. I thought I can make it but unfortunately my left bumper hit the pole. Then, there goes my left foglight. The light was still on but the glass case is busted.

Now here goes the question. Does anybody has any idea that where I can purchase just one same fog light? Thanks!

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Call Tim

I would guess that Honda would have replacemnt parts.
If not then get a kit and put the extra aside for the next time.

Tim is;

www.hondacruaworld.com

·
Registered
1,545 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thaks Guys

Special thanks to Tim. Guess I will wait till it's available since the light is still working.

Tim, please keep me updated once you do get the parts. You are the greatest. :29:

·
Registered
124 Posts
hey aerostar...

...just buy a replacement foglight from any acura dealer. get a foglight from acura cl, it's got a different mount but here's the ingenius part...unscrew the back portion of your foglights (the flat metal that holds the hinge and mount and put it to your pilots oem mount. pretty easy!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
really? That will be owesome!

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Question to Tim?

Is it so?

I did notice that the '02 CR-V fog lighs are the same as some Accord.

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
The tough thing is that the part numbers haven't actually been released yet. Since they tell me that they are on order, I'm inclined to think that they are somehow different, but exactly how I'm not sure. If they fit between two different vehicles, Honda won't rebox them for the same puropse, I can tell you that.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
A bit off topic

The CR-V and Accord lights apear to be the same.
I am sure the "kits" are different due to the mountings.

My question;
Is the replacement light the same part?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts