Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've had my 2018 Pilot Touring since April and I've only got about 3000 miles on it. I keep getting notices from my dealer that I should service my Pilot, but there's still 60% oil life (per the dash info). I can't find anything about service intervals in my manual and I'm wondering if I just wait until the maintenance required light pops up to get the oil changed. I don't want to risk voiding the warranty because I didn't get the oil changed every three months like we did in the olden days.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
For your Year follow your MM ..even on my 06 I let it tell me how much oil life is still good. ....***Oh I could hear XGS chime in on this one :D LOL

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
For your Year follow your MM ..even on my 06 I let it tell me how much oil life is still good. ....***Oh I could hear XGS chime in on this one :D LOL
So as not to disappoint you, it should be noted that the owner's manual advises "If the message Maintenance Due Now does not appear more than 12 months after the display is reset, change the engine oil every year."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts