Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had trouble searching for this topic, I don't know if it's been posted or not, but....

Honda has officially announced that XM Satellite Radio will be a dealer-installed option on PILOTS and '03 ACCORDS starting this spring!

When the '04 models roll out, they will be Factory-installed options on both vehicles, and I think a few others.

This article in AutoWeek also mentioned the green light given to the full-size truck due out in 2005, based on the Pilot.

Good things come to those who wait! :7:

·
Registered
226 Posts
XM Radio is nice if you do lots of driving. Definitely worth it, especially for only $10 a month. You could get an aftermarket XM radio and antenae now as well.

Wow, a bigger full sized SUV from Honda. Uhm...I thought that's what the Pilot was! LOL :)

Good for Honda. I'm sure they'll take sales away from the Expeditions, Aviators and Navigators.

As for me, the Pilot's dimensions are just right. Although, if I were in the market for a huge SUV, Honda would be on the top of the list.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually it's not going to be a bigger SUV, it's going to be a pickup truck based on the Pilot platform.....most certainly with the 3.5V6.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts