Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Off to the Vet in the Pilot

4K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  why2kmax 
#1 ·
Today was take the dogs to the vet day. 3 big dogs ( 2 labs and a shepard).. Tried to protect the pilot as much as I could. Use of cargo tray, numerous sheets and towels to cover the back area. Everything that could be cover was covered except for the trim work around the doors. The pups ran from window to window hanging their heads as as far as I would allow. Thank goodness for the automatic window locks controlled by the driver side otherwise I might have lost a dog or too!:eek:

The pilot survived and very little hair clean up was necessary after our little adventure. The problem was the dog slobber left on the windows and door trim. Spent an hour wiping the Pilot down on the inside so that new car smell would return!

Next year on vet day I will invest in some duct tape and a few old sheets to protect the trim around the doors or buy a old beat up vehicle to transport dogs!
Total of today's expenses: $500 for shots and heartworm medicine for 3 dogs. Just think of all the pilot accessories I could have bought.

:5: :p

Oh well love me...love my dogs!

See less See more
#27 ·
does anyone sell a rear seat cover or dog blanket for the entire rear seat (base and back)?

I Have a miniature schnauzer that likes to sit in the back seat with my daughter who also complains about cold leather seats in winter. (daughter complains, not the dog)

Figured I could fix two problems with one item.

Jeff
;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.