Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hense the title ...

·
Registered
2020 Pilot Black Edition
182 Posts
Island Beach State Park in NJ is one potential....I think Fire Island area on LI also.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Years ago I used to go with a group to the NJ Pine Barrens near Atison Ranger Station on 206 between RT 70 AND RT 30. We all had legit 4x4 trucks but I saw Subarus and other AWD vehicles on the trails. You can encounter some serious mud holes but there's always the option of turning around if you can't go around.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,303 Posts

·
Registered
9,507 Posts
Central Park?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow guys are we that bored that we have to open 1 year OLD treads? :p

Wait ..*looking at the members...damn the usual culprits :)

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
For an off-road like adventure the pot holes, stripped cars and endless road construction on the N.Y. expressway towards the Bronx would simulate the experience. Just don’t engage road rage, windows closed and keep moving.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For an off-road like adventure the pot holes, stripped cars and endless road construction on the N.Y. expressway towards the Bronx would simulate the experience. Just don’t engage road rage, windows closed and keep moving.
You are so correct on this ... don't honk either ..

Reactions: aggrex

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,303 Posts
And don't talk to taxi drivers.

[NSFW]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts