Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In response to a buddy who called my new Pilot a "minivan with big tires," I took my vehicle off road. Way off road, all the way to my front yard:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
ChuckW said:
In response to a buddy who called my new Pilot a "minivan with big tires,"
And he's still your friend? ;)
I took my vehicle off road. Way off road, all the way to my front yard:rolleyes:
Pretty darn nice looking Pilot you got there. More and more I see those bumper trim, the more I want it with the fog lights. Hmmm....

·
Registered
991 Posts
I think your buddy likes mini vans... Thats why I bought a Pilot.. I don't like minivans!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IMHO the bumper trim gives the Pilot a lot more character. It makes the front license plate look like it belongs there too.

But I don't think anyone else should get it though. The front trim is how I tell my Pilot from the other red ones here in town. If everyone else gets it I won't be unique anymore! ;)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
At first I thought the lower trim was ugly, but it's starting to grow on me. Who knows, one day it may grow on my Pilot!:D

Nice Pic!

·
Registered
119 Posts
mini van with big tires???? I don't think so. Far from it!!! We purchased the Pilot to get away from the idea of a mini van..........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts