1 Taffeta White
1 Havasu Blue
and 1 or 2 more Starlight Silvers

total of 7 or 8 in a day :rolleyes:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'd be happy if I just saw one....mine! :(

Living in a smaller community, I rarely see Pilots, which will make mine (ok my wife's) much more special!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Too D*mn Many!

I live in a very small town and there are Pilots EVERYWHERE! :(

A pilot sighting was rare for me, until I bought mine a month ago, of course. Then, as I was returning from picking her up at the dealer, I pulled into a McDonald's drivethrough and one pulled in right behind me. On the rest of the ride home (about 18 miles) I saw 3 more, I kid you not.

·
Registered
507 Posts
There are at least two in Rutherford, NJ.

One (Silver EX) pulls up in front of the school down the block every morning and discharges the kids.

The other (Sage EX) seen in a driveway a couple of blocks from my house while walking the dog.

Soon, there will be three (My RED EX)!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Usually none. I think there's only 2 in my town of ~30,000.
I finally pick mine up tomorrow, which would make 3. :)

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Thera are at least four of us here at work who own Pilots. I see at least one other a day, up to about five.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Everyday in my parking garage I see:

1 Sandstone
1 Tafetta
2 Sagebrush

I usually pass couple to and from work each day as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My Sagebrush
2 Silver and 1 Sandstone at work
2 other Sagebrush in my neighboorhood

Dealers lot across from my office - Zero, usually they are gone from lot within a day.

·
Registered
49 Posts
In my parking garage at work, I see 2 of the pilot.

2 Sage Brush (including mine)
1 Black

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
anyone knows what Hondas production target for pilots for 2004 is??:1:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Someone at my office location (bldg next door, same company) just bought a SBP (didn't look too closely, so that's all I know). There's also 1 or 2 SS at one of our other locations (I saw 2 of them parked side by side - if I can find out who they are, I'm going to try to get a 3-way w/ pictures :D ).

Near home (all of 9.5 miles from the office), there's a new white one around the corner (saw it drive by a few times) and I've seen one in the neighborhood, but I forget what color now.

A week or 2 ago, I saw a SBP & black driving side-by-side. I've seen a couple in around the town in which I work. I probably see 1 or 2 a day (other than the ones in the parking lot :rolleyes: ).

kad

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think i see more pilots than the new accords. and how many more accords does honda sell?? doesnt compute.. :confused:

[sidenote] i saw a taffeta white MDX (touring?) in our high school student parking lot today :eek: . that guys (or gal)'s parents must really really trust them to let them drive a ~ $40k car around...
i want a car even more now... :( (pilot belongs to parents)

·
Registered
53 Posts
It's a cruel world...there was a Sage Brush Pearl EX-L parked in front of my office building today. It's like it was taunting me...nah, nah, nah, nah.

·
Registered
496 Posts
iivtecracerii said:
i think i see more pilots than the new accords. and how many more accords does honda sell?? doesnt compute.. :confused:

[sidenote] i saw a taffeta white MDX (touring?) in our high school student parking lot today :eek: . that guys (or gal)'s parents must really really trust them to let them drive a ~ $40k car around...
i want a car even more now... :( (pilot belongs to parents)
What part of CA are you in? Around here (specifically, Pleasanton) a lot of the kids drive expensive cars (BMWs, Audis, etc., etc.).

kad

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im in the sfba too...san jose area...

ive seen a couple of BMWs and half-fixed up rice rockets (why cant they just leave it alone, or go all the way...:rolleyes: ) at our school. and our yearbook had a pic of a student and his jaguar XKJ (or whatever it is) convertible. the jag and MDX are probably most expensive. i want to be among the kids driving expensive cars... :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Greater Boston has way too many to count (and no they don't wave). Easily 20 to 30 a day.

·
Registered
496 Posts
They don't wave around here either. :rolleyes: They get kinda scared, though :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts