Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the original Honda window deflactor but I have question. I have tint on both front window and I notice the Honda brand deflactor slip under the door so would this cause an issue when installing? How is the installation on this? Is it plug and play.... also I found it at Benardi Honda has it for $181 or $184 something does anyone else know anywhere cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
I want to get the original Honda window deflactor but I have question. I have tint on both front window and I notice the Honda brand deflactor slip under the door so would this cause an issue when installing? How is the installation on this? Is it plug and play.... also I found it at Benardi Honda has it for $181 or $184 something does anyone else know anywhere cheaper.

Its not a slip on but rather double sided tape on the outside, make sure you clean it with the provided rubbing alcohol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i had tint windows and no problems with oem deflectors. they also had metal brackets that attact to so never fell. i had problems with weathertech before the automatic windows sometimes it hit that thing then went down

·
Registered
295 Posts
Tinted window shouldn't matter when installing?

No really i have tinted windows and tinted deflector, initially i thought the double sided glue would wear off but its been 4 years and still strong. The QEM looks and functions better than weather tech. installation was a breeze just take your time with the clips.

Reactions: wootek
1 - 5 of 5 Posts