Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

What kind of additional anti-theft device(s) do you use, if any?

• Tracking Device

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aftermartket Alarm

• Kill Switch

• Pulled Relay

• Old Rotten Leftover Fast Food on the Console 🤢

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As if cat burglars weren't enough, car thieves love Honda CR-Vs (and Pilots, to some extent), as they can sell them even used overseas in countries where they're not normally available for two or three times the new MSRP here.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/car-theft-police-technology-1.6371805?cmp=rss

Record number of stolen cars seized at the Port of Montreal – The Canadian News

Peel police announce $11 million GTA car theft bust

Kevin Donovan’s car was stolen from his driveway in Toronto. It was tracked to a Halifax port, bound for the Middle East

So what kind of additional anti-theft device(s) do you use, if any?

Explain your choice(s) and your rationale.

· Registered
Home of the 306k 2012 V6 Honda Crosstour
14,905 Posts
As if cat burglars weren't enough, car thieves love Honda CR-Vs (and Pilots, to some extent), as they can sell them even used overseas in countries where they're not normally available for two or three times the new MSRP here.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/car-theft-police-technology-1.6371805?cmp=rss

Record number of stolen cars seized at the Port of Montreal – The Canadian News

Peel police announce $11 million GTA car theft bust

Kevin Donovan’s car was stolen from his driveway in Toronto. It was tracked to a Halifax port, bound for the Middle East

So what kind of additional anti-theft device(s) do you use, if any?

Explain your choice(s) and your rationale.
I've see the anti theft stickers on body parts and the front side glass has a alarm message. I assume its from the dealership or factory?
Anyway, haven't done much for alarms on a vehicle since high school. I figure that's what full coverage insurance is for.
¯\(ツ)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.