Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swapping out the rest of the o2 sensors some of the oem's online are $300 each ..what brand have you guys used that didnt cause any issues ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I use Denso nowadays. Rockauto typically has the best price. Years ago on OBD1 cars I used Bosch without an issue. But I have not used Bosch in many many years and never on an OBD2 car.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I've only had to do this once in my vehicular history... used Denso and the sensor cured the CEL. But the damn thread came out with the sensor and I didn't have a tap in the proper size so a local muffler shop fixed it for $50.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks All I Was looking at the NTK or Denso's so they run around $94 not bad need to order them .

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Genuine NTK only.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I've got a Bosch O2 sensor in one of my Crosstours to try and solve a CEL. Seemed to work fine for a while until the same CEL code popped up again. So your left wondering if its the Bosch sensor or a larger problem with the car. I think the latter, but with all the negative comments on the Bosch, it makes me sceptical. I'll choose OEM Denso from now on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts