Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Which part for the forward O2 sensor works with the 2006 Pilot?
Which part for the rear O2 sensor work with the 2006 Pilot?

Apparently, KAX O2 sensors (250-25001), as identified by Amazon, don't work. They produce computer errors about low voltage. Plus, they trigger 84-1 and P119-1 errors with VSA and the Yellow Triangle.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,292 Posts
For O2 sensors, best to bite the bullet and buy OEM.

And you can get the NTK or the Denso (avoid the Bosch) here for (much) cheaper.

Welcome to the forum. Please help yourself to the 5% discount.

5% Discount Code: 31517DFA058403
Expires: February 12, 2021

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,844 Posts
I second Majestic Honda. I have always had good experiences when purchasing parts from them.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Denso on RockAuto.

Reactions: cloudasc

·
Registered
2007 Pilot EXL, 2012 Civic LX, 2007 VTX1300C
217 Posts
I used rock auto to lookup the proper part number then ordered that part direct from amazon to utilize my paid prime shipping service :)
I used Denso for both AF (front) and o2 (rear). I would also have no problem using NTK/NGK. I believe the Denso's are made in USA while the NTK are possibly made in Japan?
Do not stray from these 2 brands if you can help it use another source or wait a little longer for shipping time

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
HF has the O2 sensor sockets cheap and effective. However since you are replacing them cut the wires and have at it with a regular socket. Anti seize will be helpful for the next time.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
HF has the O2 sensor sockets cheap and effective. However since you are replacing them cut the wires and have at it with a regular socket. Anti seize will be helpful for the next time.
Agree.
The socket is needed to torque to specs. 33 ft lbs.

Reactions: plplplpl and aggrex
1 - 9 of 9 Posts