Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today's Birthdays: clandy (41), bankerpilot (42), ImOnlyTen (11)

Kind of boxed him/herself into a corner didn't he/she? :eek:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
florida_guy said:
Today's Birthdays: clandy (41), bankerpilot (42), ImOnlyTen (11)

Kind of boxed him/herself into a corner didn't he/she? :eek:
ImOnlyTen can always bag that username and create another one: ImOnlyEleven... ;)

Now, what if bankerpilot is no longer a banker...??? :confused:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Now what?

kemosabe said:

ImOnlyTen can always bag that username and create another one: ImOnlyEleven... ;)

Now, what if bankerpilot is no longer a banker...??? :confused:
Well, I have no plans to move from florida so at least that part of mine is safe. :D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: Now what?

kemosabe said:

Eleven is not Only...I am sure s/he is all excited about the big achievement:D

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Now what?

florida_guy said:

Well, I have no plans to move from florida so at least that part of mine is safe. :D
What if you decide to have a sex change operation...??? :eek: :eek: :eek: Will you change your username to florida_gal???

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
I think I am the safe one. I like to see what kemosabe can say about me.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
timchen said:
I think I am the safe one. I like to see what kemosabe can say about me.
If Tim Chen (who is currently unattached) marries Roxanne Ely and takes on her last name, then timchen would be known as the timely one... :p

·
Registered
483 Posts
timchen?

Well if timchen changed his name to vaca and had a girl over doing the nasty and if she was on top and she received a phone call, she could say, " Dont bother me now, I'm on Vacachen".

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Now what?

florida_guy said:

If you did, you could always been known as the_piloteer_formerly_known_as_florida_guy. :)

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: timchen?

tonyrwc said:
Well if timchen changed his name to vaca and had a girl over doing the nasty and if she was on top and she received a phone call, she could say, " Dont bother me now, I'm on Vacachen".
and the award for worst joke goes to : drum roll....

tonyrwc :D

·
Registered
747 Posts
Guys, I don't understand you. Do man change his last name after married. We Chinese will never do that.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Re: Re: Now what?

kemosabe said:

What if you decide to have a sex change operation...??? :eek: :eek: :eek: Will you change your username to florida_gal???
I would buy a Gremlin before I had a sex change operation. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
180 Posts
No, the tradition here in the States is that the man gets to keep him name. Small consolation since his wife will soon change... or try to change... everything else about him.

:eek:

·
Registered
495 Posts

kemosabe said:

Hey florida_guy, if you ever have that operation, here's a great avatar for ya!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Now what?

rtresco said:

This time, with the darned pic... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts

tracy said:

If you did, you could always been known as the_piloteer_formerly_known_as_florida_guy. :)
It would be more like:
A_guy_formerly_known_as_florida_guy_who_never_actually_bought_a_Pilot_but_posted_5000_messages_but_is_considering_the_2009_Pilot_because_it_has_Vulcan_mind_meld_NAV_but_then_he_heard_the_2010_Pilot_will_come_with_a_free_black_monolith_and_HAL_NAV_so_now_he_is_going_to_wait_but_he_is_wondering_if_the_second_generation_HAL_NAV_will_be_better

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

rtresco said:

I have all kinds of come backs to that but I will restrain myself because they all... :16:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Twinkie said:

It would be more like:
A_guy_formerly_known_as_florida_guy_who_never_actually_bought_a_Pilot_but_posted_5000_messages_but_is_considering_the_2009_Pilot_because_it_has_Vulcan_mind_meld_NAV_but_then_he_heard_the_2010_Pilot_will_come_with_a_free_black_monolith_and_HAL_NAV_so_now_he_is_going_to_wait_but_he_is_wondering_if_the_second_generation_HAL_NAV_will_be_better
Actually the fact that Honda has demonstrated a lack of commitment to keeping their older Navs current has turned the tide towards the StreetPilot III Deluxe. This eliminates one of the reasons for my delay. I may be buying one sooner than I expected.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts