Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE TO MAKE A PLUG FOR MY DEALER/DEALERSHIP. I AM A YOUNG WOMAN WALKING INTO A DEALERSHIP 8 MOS. PREGNANT WITH MY 3RD BABY...EASY TARGET...BUT THEY TREATED ME WITH NOTHING BUT RESPECT, AND I NEVER FELT PRESSURED.
I JUST PICKED UP MY PILOT EX-L JANUARY 5TH, AFTER SIGNING PAPERS DEC. 27TH. MY DEALERSHIP IS WEST HILLS HONDA, AND MY SALESMAN WAS PJ ZELLINSKY. IF YOU WANT A NO HAGGLE, NO PRESSURE EXPERIENCE, CONTACT HIM THROUGH COSTCO ONLINE, AND GET YOUR PILOT FOR RIGHT AT MSRP. MY PARTICULAR DEAL ENDED UP SAVING ME $4972 OFF THE 2ND STICKER, AND WE NEVER HAD TO "DEAL" WE DROVE AWAY WITH A NEW EX-L FOR $30,880. ANY BETTER DEALS OUT THERE PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!! FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BUY DOMESTIC SUV'S!!!:10:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Is $30,880 out the door price with options and Tax?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HiFlyer:
$30,880 was the vehicle price only...I took it right off the truck with the standard EX-L equipment, and wouldn't let them add anything. But they really didn't even try to talk me into anything. I'll be doing all that via Ebay. I didn't want to scare anyone with Washington's HIDEOUS tax. My taxes were $2624 on top of that. :8:EEK!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got a better deal by going through autobytel.com. I paid 27900 for EX, no extras plus tax, well under 30K including tax and title. It was 1800 off the MSRP.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EXCELLENT! I didn't know it was even possible to pay below MSRP...especially for a vehichle in such high demand & in it's 1st year of production. $1800 below MSRP is incredible...you can ride high (literally and figuratively) in your new Pilot knowing you got a better deal than most. I'm still happy with my price though, since I've heard some horror stories. I'll have to recommend Autobytel to my friend who is about to buy an new Odyssey. Now if I could only talk her out of the minivan! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Port Orchard

Wow! I am an SK grad. Grew up on Beach Drive. Small world.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Port Orchard

Twinkie said:
Wow! I am an SK grad. Grew up on Beach Drive. Small world.
HOLY MACKEREL! ME TOO...92 GRAD...RAISED HERE, COMPLAINED ABOUT IT UNTIL I LEFT, AND HAD TO COME BACK, IT'S BEAUTIFUL HERE. WHAT BETTER PLACE TO OWN A PILOT?! MOUNTAINS EVERYWHERE. NOW IF ONLY WE'D GET SNOW HERE THIS WINTER. GUESS I'M OFF TO STEVENS PASS TO TEST OUT MY NEW PILOT'S CAPABILITIES :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts