Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Catonsville, MD. The Score Pilot 26 plus inches of snow OLD MAN Winter =0. The Pilot won hands down!!!!!!!!!!::2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
cool...I wish we get some snow this year ..cannot possibly wait till next winter to test out the pilot in snow:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Worse yet

ramirami said:
cool...I wish we get some snow this year ..cannot possibly wait till next winter to test out the pilot in snow:rolleyes:
I was in DE on Sunday and had to drive back to IL;
With the kids whining how they get no snow at home the whole way! :3: :3: :3:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
wright7612 said:
I'm in Catonsville, MD. The Score Pilot 26 plus inches of snow OLD MAN Winter =0. The Pilot won hands down!!!!!!!!!!::2: :2: :2:
Hey, wright, I'm less than an hour from you and I thank my lucky stars that my husband and I decided to buy our Pilot in December. No contest between the Pilot and his '91 4x4 Toyota truck (that we hope to sell at the earliest opportunity).

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Worse yet

N_Jay said:

I was in DE on Sunday and had to drive back to IL;
With the kids whining how they get no snow at home the whole way! :3: :3: :3:
That's when you should've turned the Pilot back around on the Turnpike and driven back to DE and dropped the kids off... ;) :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
We had 24 inches in Ashburn VA (about 30 minutes NW from D.C.

Unfortunately I could not see how my Pilot did this time in the snow as it is in the body being repaired. Some idiot was not paying any attention to what he was doing and rammed my passenger side in a parking lot a couple of weeks ago. It did about $3,000 damage but his insurance is paying. They gave me a Jeep to drive but it rides like a truck compared to the honda.

I have shoveled for the last 5 days. I am tired of this stuff.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Ashburn, eh? How close are you to Redskins Park?

I know what you mean about shoveling for 5 days -- I shoveled my house and then I went over and shoveled my parent's house!! Phew!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live Lake Tahoe and my biggest complaint about the Pilot is how really filthy it gets when the roads are sloppy!!! I have a White one and it is without doubt the worst looking mess in any parking lot I've ever used!! (embarrassing!) After just a few miles on a melting snow condition, this thing looks like pigpen!! The rear lift door has so much grime on it, you need work gloves and overalls just to open it up!!!! The mud guards don't help much at all, the sides are cut in too much to keep the road grime from sticking all along the side!! I'm not a clean freak, so take my word for it, this thing is usually a mess for most of the time!!! All in all, I'm very pleased with the performance and the fuel mileage is great (20 mpg in the mtns, 23 mpg on the Hwy!!!) Just wish they had one in a grime color, so it wouldn't stick out so much!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts