Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They gave me a 9:00 am appointment to install my running boards. a 30 minute job. It did not get done untill 12:30. Then The cheap ass battery drained due to an interior light being left on and the radio locked. They were not able to give me the code over the phone because it was "not on file" . They had to remove the radio to get the code. They gave my wife an appointment and promissed her it would only take 2 hrs. Well it took 4 hrs, my kids were hungry, tired and kicking and screaming. My first and only experiances with them has been very negative. I will never go back unless I have to. Either they are overbooking or are under manned but this is not my problem. This is located in Cerritos CA. You have been warned.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
zx_600: Man, sorry to hear about your bad experience at Norm's Honda... Feel free to vent on the main honda-pilot.org web page under "Dealer Ratings". Select your state, and I do believe there are many Norm Reeves listed (not sure which one might apply to the one in Cerritos)... :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts