Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have the new Nokia 3650. I really enjoy mine. Very light phone with many features...including a camera and video recorder. Maybe bluetooth will finally catch on in the US.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
Wow! Tha is a very handsome phone. Do you find yourself using the camera a lot? I thought it was a really dumb idea at first but now I can see how it would be a pretty neat feature.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
SteveLuman said:
Anyone else have the new Nokia 3650. I really enjoy mine. Very light phone with many features...including a camera and video recorder. Maybe bluetooth will finally catch on in the US.
motorola always for me....just got the T-720i..really cool

huge screen..java powered games and a camera...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: Nokia 3650

ramirami said:


motorola always for me....just got the T-720i..really cool (I like flip phones)

huge screen..java powered games and a camera...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
N_Jay would be happy to hear that Rami, I was forced to go with something other than a motorolla, due to free replacement issues, but am anxiously looking forward to the day I go back to motorolla. I like the one you showed up there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
DOH! double post
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alexandra242628 said:
Wow! That is a very handsome phone. Do you find yourself using the camera a lot? I thought it was a really dumb idea at first but now I can see how it would be a pretty neat feature.
I really haven't used the camera much yet...just got it Tuesday. I've just been configuring it for my email accounts, bluetooth with car kit and desktop adapter, etc. I ended up giving it to my wife. I may buy another one to replace my Nokia 6360.

Heck, it was only $ 149.00 from ATTWireless.com.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
check out a real cool picture of the MOTOROLA T-720i (this includes the charger and speaker). Looks like the apple machines...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
whitepilot said:
N_Jay would be happy to hear that Rami,
hey why's that....does N_jay work for Mot ??:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,140 Posts
ramirami said:


hey why's that....does N_jay work for Mot ??:confused:
Who, ME??

I would never divulge my employer here1 :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
N_Jay said:


Who, ME??

I would never divulge my employer here1 :2:
well whitepilot wrote that you will be glad that I always get mot phones....
you live in the NW suburbs ....

hummmmmmm so I was trying to put the 2 togeather and came to this conclusion..... that you work at my ex-employer:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
yeah me and my big mouth
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
whitepilot said:
yeah me and my big mouth
whitepilot's big mouth...:D :D
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,140 Posts
ramirami said:
.... that you work at my ex-employer:D
So which "Graduating Class" are you from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top