Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!
2019 Touring which I’m very pleased with.
While I know this may not be important for some I cannot believe that there is no way to raise the volume of the parking sensors and cross traffic alert for backing. There are volume controls for everything but no way to increase the volume for safety alerts. I actually called Honda and they noted there’s no way to change the volume. This bother anyone else?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nope. I find the sensors loud enough. The fact that they're sensors means you wouldn't be able to change the volume. They're self contained little units much like an old blinker switch on your fuse box. They're as loud as they are. That's it! Get miracle ear! LoL

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
I have no complaints about the volume level of the sensor alerts. They were off when I got my car, I had to enable them. I think someone was playing with the settings at the dealership.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope. I find the sensors loud enough. The fact that they're sensors means you wouldn't be able to change the volume. They're self contained little units much like an old blinker switch on your fuse box. They're as loud as they are. That's it! Get miracle ear! LoL
Lol, I’m only 45! My issue is if the radio is on, it doesn’t override the radio and it should...IMO. 🤣😳

·
Registered
248 Posts
Lol, I’m only 45! My issue is if the radio is on, it doesn’t override the radio and it should...IMO. 🤣😳
Maybe. I guess I just don't rely on sensors to tell me what I'm doing. My eyes do all the work, the sensors are annoying to be honest. I drove a long time without sensors on my cars so I don't really use them. Maybe someone will come out with aftermarket sensors that are a bit louder. Until then, turn the radio down! LoL 😆

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good morning!
2019 Touring which I’m very pleased with.
While I know this may not be important for some I cannot believe that there is no way to raise the volume of the parking sensors and cross traffic alert for backing. There are volume controls for everything but no way to increase the volume for safety alerts. I actually called Honda and they noted there’s no way to change the volume. This bother anyone else?
I agree with you 100%. I can not believe how faint they are especially with the radio on. Apparently everyone else here can hear them over the radio or they don’t care if there’s sound. Then why did they include the beeping? And the arrows are small too.

I guess choice is a bad thing because everyone is fine with whatever they get. It could be louder or adjustable let’s face it. It’s not even subjective that’s fact.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts