Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed today that the dealer installed OEM all weather mats in tbe first two rows, but not in the third row (no mat). Is this standard, or did they forget a mat? These are the typical Honda brand rubberized mats

Thanks!

·
Registered
2016 EXL AWD Nav with sensing , 2008 Corolla SE
868 Posts
Weathertech and Maxliner have 3rd row mats. I don't know about OEM

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
98 Posts
I have OEM all weather mats and it has the 3rd row.. Ask your dealer why it is not included.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I also don't have mats in the third row. I think you might have to buy them as an extra. BTW a third row mat by itself from weathertech is $45(n). I bought first and second row mats from Costco for $35... and they were Weathertech! Although they weren't "lazer cut". I had to cut them myself, but it was well worth it to save all that money.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Our 2017 RAV4 has a full Weathertech front and back set.

After watching a YouTube video comparing Weathertech, Husky, and Tuxmat.

Just purchased three rows of Tuxmat. for my 2017 EX-L,......(I had to get a Weathertech mat for the back as Tuxmat does not make one for the Pilot.)

This product is here to stay,.....To me it's clearly superior to Weathertech and Husky in terms of fit, finish and overall quality of product. I have no financial involvement with the Canadian company but there mats are worthy of any auto nut's consideration.

Good luck,

·
Registered
813 Posts
Our 2017 RAV4 has a full Weathertech front and back set.

After watching a YouTube video comparing Weathertech, Husky, and Tuxmat.

Just purchased three rows of Tuxmat. for my 2017 EX-L,......(I had to get a Weathertech mat for the back as Tuxmat does not make one for the Pilot.)

This product is here to stay,.....To me it's clearly superior to Weathertech and Husky in terms of fit, finish and overall quality of product. I have no financial involvement with the Canadian company but there mats are worthy of any auto nut's consideration.

Good luck,
Tuxmat makes a mat for the third row and it's $100😲 I'd probably buy two of the weathertech mats from Costco and use the extras in another car. Here's the link:https://www.costco.com/weathertech-4-piece-trim-to-fit-car-mats.product.100423068.html. Just FYI, I love Costco, but I'm not getting paid unfortunately lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was very happy with the OEM ones (yes, the car should come with mats for the third row) until I stepped a foot on the beach this weekend and got to realize that they are far from covering all the surface in the footwell. It's a shame because I like the Pilot branding, but I already ordered a set of WeatherTech.

·
Registered
2019 Pilot EXL AWD
93 Posts
Mine came with a 3rd row too. You should ask the dealership to give you the 3rd row for free. Not unless someone screwed up and ordered the one for Passport instead one for the Pilot

·
Registered
813 Posts
To all the people that had OEM 3rd row mats: Did you buy all season mats, or were they the carpet ones?

·
Registered
40 Posts
My Pilot came with the all-season mats installed in all three rows, and the carpet ones in the trunk (for all three rows).

1 - 20 of 34 Posts