Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen an old thread about Ridge Grappler tires on this forum and I am tempted to avail a set on my Pilot. I just have a couple of questions in mind and I will appreciate it if someone can answer it before I place my order on 4wheelonline. So what happens when you install a bigger tire on an SUV? How was your experience running this tire on the highway?

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
How much and what sort of ridge grappling do you expect to be doing in a Pilot?
Is the terrain you plan to traverse so challenging that a tire such as the Terra Grappler G2 would be insufficient?
Or, do you just want the "tuff truck" look?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The trail that I am planning to visit will not be that challenging since this car has not been created for intense off-roading activities. It is kind of rocky and muddy(depending on the weather condition) the reason why I need a tire that can provide a good grip during this adventure. Also, I am not aiming for a Tuff truck look since I don't think that it will be good in an SUV. I will check out Terra Grappler G2 as what you have recommended.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
The trail that I am planning to visit will not be that challenging since this car has not been created for intense off-roading activities. It is kind of rocky and muddy(depending on the weather condition) the reason why I need a tire that can provide a good grip during this adventure
Check out the Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 that has been popular with SUVs too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts