Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a pilot 2019 elite in November. Love the car and ran great until about two months ago. The nine speed transmission is down shifting intermittently. This creates a very uneven ride. Took it to the dealer. They felt what it was doing, but they could not get it to register on there Computer. They called the corporate tech department and they said there was nothing they could do. I contacted the home office and got a special liaison with Honda. They said there is nothing they can do for me. I am very disappointed that Honda will not try to fix this problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?

·
Registered
216 Posts
People need to show their frustration by NOT buying any Honda with the 9 speed! It's complete garbage. The 6 speed is plenty. Not sure why they think 9 is necessary. When inventory backs up they'll listen. That's why I won't buy above EX-L. Don't need to lose a seat and gain a garbage transmission.

·
Registered
235 Posts
People need to show their frustration by NOT buying any Honda with the 9 speed! It's complete garbage. The 6 speed is plenty. Not sure why they think 9 is necessary. When inventory backs up they'll listen. That's why I won't buy above EX-L. Don't need to lose a seat and gain a garbage transmission.
Nope! It’s been great for me so far - 10,000 miles on a 9 speed Honda Elite. Far more satisfied owners than there are isolated issues. Satisfied owners are just never as loud as owners who experience issues. I love the 9 speed on the 2019!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
216 Posts
Nope! It’s been great for me so far - 10,000 miles on a 9 speed Honda Elite. Far more satisfied owners than there are isolated issues. Satisfied owners are just never as loud as owners who experience issues. I love the 9 speed on the 2019!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's is awesome, but it's an actual known issue. It needs to be addressed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.