Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03 Pilot with 8900 miles. New tranny already just got the Pilot back friday. Dealer thought that 1 of the fuel injectors was bad and ordered all new injectors. That still wasn"t the prob the dealer then called Honda Tech Support and they didn't have a clue what was going on with the truck. So, they basically threw their hands up. So, after futher investigations they noticed that a sensor in the tranny was acting up.They then called Honda Tech Support again, And of course they still didn't have a clue so after a few days they decided to put in a new tranny. To this day the dealer nor Honda Technical still really knows what the prob is. Seems, to be running ok for now but I will keep a check on it. Because here in Maryland they have the lemon law in effect. 3strikes and it's OUTTA HERE sorry to say.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
wow, sorry to hear about your troubles. As bad as it sounds, if I were in your position, I'd try to invoke the lemon law as soon as I can or the first opportunity I get. That's total BS.

But at least your dealer seems to be trying hard to resolve the problems for you. Too bad the same can't be said about the dealers around here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts