Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping for a 2004 white pilot and love this site. More information will be coming regarding the buying experience.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Welcome. Why white? The reason I ask, I've had five white vehicles, four in a row, and I really wanted a white Pilot. I settled on a Starlight Silver, which is easier to keep looking great than any of the white vehicles I've owned.

·
Registered
260 Posts
jay said:
Welcome. Why white? The reason I ask, I've had five white vehicles, four in a row, and I really wanted a white Pilot. I settled on a Starlight Silver, which is easier to keep looking great than any of the white vehicles I've owned.
That's the reason we purchased a Sandstone Pilot. My Maxima is "Sunlit Sand" (a similar color) and it hides dirt incredibly well. I really like white autos (had one two cars ago), but of all the colors, I'm told white paint is the hardest color to match if, perish the thought, you need some bodywork done some day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never had an all white vehicle and figured it would be easier to keep clean. I have a silver accord now and wanted to try something different. Plus my wife loves white.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
jay said:
Amen, jay. It really does take some dirt to noticeably affect the appearance of SS. But I can understand those who love the "purity" of the white look.

By the way, looking forward to meeting you at the upcoming MD/VA/DC Pilot Meet No. 2!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts