Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm new to Pilot ownership and new to this Forum. Well actually, it's my wife who is new to Pilot ownership :( . I get to look at it and pay for it! Took delivery of "our" Havasu Blue EX-L on Monday. So far we have the rear splash guards and running boards. Considering the Auto Day/Nite rearview mirror, fog lights, rear cargo cover and mat. This is one niiiice vehicle :17:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
GonnaBe1 said:
Hi all! I'm new to Pilot ownership and new to this Forum. Well actually, it's my wife who is new to Pilot ownership :( . I get to look at it and pay for it! Took delivery of "our" Havasu Blue EX-L on Monday. So far we have the rear splash guards and running boards. Considering the Auto Day/Nite rearview mirror, fog lights, rear cargo cover and mat. This is one niiiice vehicle :17:
Welcome aboard and congrats on "your wife's" new Pilot! I know the feeling about "looking and paying"!!! I get to look and pay for my wife's Sebring convertible. I also get to drive it now and then (when it needs gas). :eek:

The Pilot is "ours" (and I get to pay for it too)!!!

:2: :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
900 Posts
Welcome. Nice choice of colors. :)
We also have splash guards and running boards!

Hope to see your VIN soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
Welcome to honda-pilot.org GonnaBe1!!! :4:

Hey, I noticed in your post that you were considering the fog lights, day/night mirror, and mats!! Well, my friend, you're in luck. We currently have a Group Buy for the all weather mats going on here: All season floor mats which is good until (I believe) April 10th so jump right on in now before it expires...

...and we are trying to gather steam on a Group Buy for the fog lights here: Fog Lights

...plus the day/night mirror is trying to gain momentum over here: Day/Night Mirror
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
Welcome!

Hi GonnaBe1 and welcome to honda-pilot.org!

You will see that this is a fun and edicational place to hang out and gab about your new toy.

Have fun and we look forward to seeing pictures of your new ride in the Gallery forum soon.

Don & Brenda
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
286 Posts
Is there still any movement in the group for the window guards..or did we decide that the best ones weren't from Honda ?
I am getting the hood sheild Sat from my dealer. Just had the vechile washed and some of what I thought was bug brains turned out to be paint chips :( so I aint waiting any longer!!
:3:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the words of welcome. The wife is really enjoying "her" 5 day old Pilot. Shhhh! I've snuck it out one night and really enjoyed it myself :p

Havasu: Your comment on our color choice wouldn't be biased would it ;) You also mentioned about our VIN. As a newbie and unfamiliar with the customs, am I to post our VIN? And if so, where?:D

Kemosabe: Thanks for the heads-up on the group buy opportunities.

colorider: I see that we are kindred souls, financially speaking :)

dandbtucker: As soon as I master the art of posting pics, I will post a couple.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
GonnaBe1 said:

colorider: I see that we are kindred souls, financially speaking :)

Well, at least my "other" Honda is ALL MINE!!!! :2:

As for posting pictures, the only words of wisdom I can pass on is to keep your file size down to 40K and don't hit the "Submit Reply" too fast after attaching the file. I normally give it a few seconds to "load".

Good luck!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
colorider said:


Well, at least my "other" Honda is ALL MINE!!!! :2:

As for posting pictures, the only words of wisdom I can pass on is to keep your file size down to 40K and don't hit the "Submit Reply" too fast after attaching the file. I normally give it a few seconds to "load".

Good luck!!!
The other little gotcha is that if you attach a file and then "preview" the reply the attachment gets cleared out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
GonnaBe1 said:

Havasu: Your comment on our color choice wouldn't be biased would it ;) You also mentioned about our VIN. As a newbie and unfamiliar with the customs, am I to post our VIN? And if so, where?:D

Welcome Gonna Be1!! Been away for a couple of days - Good to see you here in your beautiful Havasu!

You'll find the Vin Table Thread Here .

What part of Indiana are you from? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
kemosabe said:
Sage!!! Welcome back, girl!!! Haven't heard from you since Saturday -- thought you may have gone on vacation, maybe Spring Break in Fort Lauderdale???
Sage, are you the one with the hat?!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
449 Posts
Hey Greg!

We are still enjoying the Black EX-L that we bought from you last year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Hey Guys!

I am glad your still enjoying, I am sure you will for along time!

They sure are selling good still, all different types of people sure do love them. It is nice to be selling a product people really like so much. I don't see to many Ford, or Hyundai forums!


God Bless!

Greg McKinley
Internet Sales MGR
Honda/Acura of Spokane
E 8201 Sprague Ave
Spokane, WA 99212
Cell # 220-7934
1-800-767-4117
Web sites: www.hondaofspokane.com www.acuraofspokane.com
Email: [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
colorider said:


Well, at least my "other" Honda is ALL MINE!!!! :2:

As for posting pictures, the only words of wisdom I can pass on is to keep your file size down to 40K and don't hit the "Submit Reply" too fast after attaching the file. I normally give it a few seconds to "load".

Good luck!!!
colorider sometimes has hiccups with either his computer, the network, or whatever, while posting pictures (at least 3 times that I know of). The actual maximum file size limit for an attachment is 200000 bytes.... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
florida_guy said:

The other little gotcha is that if you attach a file and then "preview" the reply the attachment gets cleared out.
This little feature drives me up the wall sometimes -- vBulletin is great, but this is one bug I wish they would fix!!! :3: :3: :3:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
greg_mckinley said:
BTW nice pics!

God Bless!

Thanks, Greg! Wow, an Internet sales manager here as a member!! And I've been giving you guys (and car salesmen in general) lots of heck in some of these threads...!!! :bonk: :bonk:
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top