Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Newbie saying HI

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  GR8PILOT 
#1 ·
Hello All,

Well my wife and I finally decided it was time to start thinking responsibly with our transportation. With our 2nd baby on the way, Our 2001 Lexus IS300 was not practical anymore. Actually, being a rear wheel drive it never was practical (living in Chicago winters). So we decided to try and sell the Lexus and dropped a deposit down on a Silver EX-L RES. It Should arrive in a couple weeks. We test drove a number of SUVs and absolutley fell in love with the Pilot's roominess, ride comfort and Honda reliabilty.

Can't wait for it to come in. All I can do now is surf honda-pilot.org order the stickers and look at the pretty pictures of everyone else's Pilot.

Anyways... just wanted to say Hi.

Anybody looking to purchase an IS300? Let me know...

#2 ·
Rufio,

welcome....you made a wise choice :2:

So another Chicago starlight silver...great :2: :2: :2:

#3 ·
Welcome aboard..You guys will receive much pleasure from your new arrival.. Both of them. Congrats to you from a fellow urbanite.

#4 ·
Great!

Hi and welcome RUFIO....

So when do expect to pick up your new Pilot?

You are going to love your new ride and meet a bunch of wonderful people on this board. If you have any questions there is probably an answer here already or at least you will find someone that knows the answer.

Congratulations again...look forward to seeing you on the board.

Don & Brenda

#5 ·
Hello from another newbie. We got the call Friday night to pick up our new toy - I don't think we have stopped smiling yet! I have been a frequent visitor here as well, but just now became a "card carrying" (or is that sticker displaying?) member!

#6 ·
Welcome, RUFIO!

You are going to absolutely LOVE having the RES for your kids! We've had our EX-L RES for about 6 weeks now. We have 4 kids (13 down to 4 years old) and everyone in the family is THRILLED with our new car! Driving is a a pleasure now that the bickering has come to a virtual stop.

Enjoy! It's a fantastic SUV!

#7 ·
GR8PILOT said:
Welcome, RUFIO!

Driving is a a pleasure now that the bickering has come to a virtual stop.

Enjoy! It's a fantastic SUV!
What about bickering for which DVD to play :2: :eek: :2: :2:

#8 ·
Anybody looking to purchase an IS300? Let me know...
Nope, already own one...we decided to keep our IS300 and sell our Civic. :p

#9 ·
2VTAlum said:
Hello from another newbie. We got the call Friday night to pick up our new toy - I don't think we have stopped smiling yet! I have been a frequent visitor here as well, but just now became a "card carrying" (or is that sticker displaying?) member!
Welcome to the club, both 2VTAlum and RUFIO!!!!

Safe Piloting to you & yours & yours-to-be!! :29: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.