Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,193 Posts
Ah, the golden era of silent film. A little thin on plot, but I'm a big fan of the star. :)

The talkie version, on the other hand, is a bit too jejune, yet glib and expositional, so I've cued it to the dénouement.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,568 Posts
Ah, the golden era of silent film. A little thin on plot, but I'm a big fan of the star. :)

The talkie version, on the other hand, is a bit too jejune, yet glib and expositional, so I've cued it to the dénouement.

To answer his question at the end... my favorite is 1st generation post refresh (06-08). Without a doubt best looking.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L
314 Posts
It's not just the looks, but the Gen 1.5 pilots have a much better reliability record than the 2003-2005's, the added airbags (safety), and other improvements (EGR design for example) all around. The newer vehicles are so overloaded with drivers aids, and can be very overwhelming if not used to it. For example, a couple years ago the family got a rental Yukon, which when I backed out of the garage, scared the hell out of me when the seat decided to suddenly vibrate. So just imagine, your already being super careful, senses heightened, backing up a big vehicle like the pilot (but significantly more expensive), and then your ass vibrates for the first time unexpectedly. o_O

·
Registered
10,193 Posts
I'm not judging you.

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
So just imagine, your already being super careful, senses heightened, backing up a big vehicle like the pilot (but significantly more expensive), and then your ass vibrates for the first time unexpectedly. o_O
Isn't that the warning to find the nearest rest area?

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L
314 Posts
Isn't that the warning to find the nearest rest area?
The vehicle has a feature when in reverse where if there is cross traffic it will vibrate that side of the seat. So it thought a bush or something was cross traffic while backing out.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Ah, the good old days when Pilots actually had VTEC for performance instead of to shut cylinders off...

·
Registered
10,193 Posts
The vehicle has a feature when in reverse where if there is cross traffic it will vibrate that side of the seat. So it thought a bush or something was cross traffic while backing out.
Oh, I see. Talk about [email protected]$$ technology.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts