Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to free up the space on my Geocities site, now goggled up by the Pilot Owner's Manual. For all my fellow Piloteers out there, I'll continue to host the owner's manual on my home webserver that has a ton of space. This is here to stay for as long as I can possibly support it, for your convenience:

http://hondapilot.bkwon.net/manual/2003/

If you've previously bookmarked the URL on Geocities, please update to the new one above. Note that I'll be removing the stuff on Geocities very soon.

In future I hope someone will have the energy like kemosabe's to scan the Pilot Owner's Manual for 2004, 2005, 2006 ... ;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Good job

KBWON you are doing a great job!! Thanks, now I don't have to run back to my Pilot any more.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks

This is a great addition to the forum.

I'm sure we all appreciate it.

JJ

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
New link work great.

admin, any chance the stickies can be update? Remove the earlier thread stickies and add a sticky to this thread?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Thanks. I've referred to the online version, and pointed others to a link to address a question numerous times.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great post. And MUCH easier to use than the individual page by page of the other onwer manual posts.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great post. And MUCH easier to use than the individual page by page of the other onwer manual posts.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for this. I no longer have my 2003, but the maintenance charts are still nice to have as a reference. I was confused at first when I didn't find these in my 2007 manual, which instead instructs you to follow the "maintenance minder" codes when they appear, which is simpler, but a bit vague.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts