Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading everyone's posts for a little while. This is a very friendly, helpful group. We got our RR Pearl Pilot about a month ago, and am thrilled with it. We have owned other Honda's, so no surprise to us. Our Pilot replaced a Ford Explorer. I plan to visit this site often. Great site!!!

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
maggie62 said:
I've been reading everyone's posts for a little while. This is a very friendly, helpful group. We got our RR Pearl Pilot about a month ago, and am thrilled with it. We have owned other Honda's, so no surprise to us. Our Pilot replaced a Ford Explorer. I plan to visit this site often. Great site!!!
Welcome aboard maggie62!! :D

You will find an answer to about any question you have here - and maybe many you DON'T have!!

See ya!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome! Post your VIN to the VIN Table thread (see link in my signature) and join the family!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
maggie62 said:
Welcome, maggie62. Nice to have another female join the group! Now that your Ford Explorer is history, do you find that you miss the ample 3rd-row seating....or didn't you have use for it anyway? Just curious......What sold you on the Pilot :10: versus, say, a new Ford Explorer?

·
Registered
170 Posts
maggie62 said:
:) :)
Welcome aboard Maggie, you are right this is a great site for pilot owners or wannabes, I have learned alot here . Good Luck With your Pilot, have fun!

:2: :2:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
kemosabe said:
maggie62: I am Mr. Roarke, your host. Welcome to Fantasy Island!
Are you the one on the left or the right???:15:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
kemosabe said:
maggie62: I am Mr. Roarke, your host. Welcome to Fantasy Island!
What was the TV name of the little guy? I must be getting Alzheimer's........all I can think of is DE PLAN DE PLAN and his real first name, which was Herve.....

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ziploc said:

What was the TV name of the little guy? I must be getting Alzheimer's........all I can think of is DE PLAN DE PLAN and his real first name, which was Herve.....
He played Tattoo.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Ziploc said:

Herve Villechaize... he died on September 4, 1993 in North Hollywood of an apparent Suicide... he shot himself in the chest...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Twinkie said:

He played Tattoo.
Thanks, Twinkie and Kemosabe. I hate it when I can't think of a trivia answer. "Toto"--which we all know is something else entirely--kept popping into my head!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
kemosabe said:

Herve Villechaize... he died on September 4, 1993 in North Hollywood of an apparent Suicide... he shot himself in the chest...
How in the heck did you get ahold of the death certificate, Kemosabe???? Nothing is beyond the reach of your mouse and keyboard!!!

Poor guy. I do remember hearing that he met a bad end.

Moving right along.........

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Toto:
  • Steve Lukather - Guitars and Vocals
  • David Paich - Keyboards and Vocals
  • Mike Porcaro - Bass
  • Simon Phillips - Drums
  • Bobby Kimball - Vocals

High-priced studio musicians. Songs include 99, Rosanna, Africa, .....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Boy, talk about thread drift . When I linked with the "go to last post" arrow, I had to scroll up to see what this thread was about.

...hula dancers...Tattoo...death certificates...

Oh wait, that's what makes this site so fun!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts