Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello we bought this low mileage 07 ex-l about a month ago. Was hard to find taillights but am pleased with how it all looks now that it's done. More stuff to come. Any suggestions? Seems like theres not many customizable options. Btw our 8 year old daughter named it "the odd squad" lol guess that defines our family pretty well. Anyways let me know what yall think. Stay safe. Josh

Attachments

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Any suggestions? Seems like theres not many customizable options.

(y) Looks very nice. Yeah, like those taillights. Got a link?

To each his own, but I added an AVS Bugflector II, AVS window deflectors, chrome side mirror covers and door handle covers, yellow fog lights, amber rear turn signals, a flash-pulse-solid third brake light, roof rack crossbars, a cargo cover, Weathertech custom fit FloorLiners, and the GTA Pure Bluetooth Car Kit, among others. Most mods are documented on this forum, but ask me if some in particular interest you.

·
Registered
258 Posts
options I can think of
roof rack with options for bicycles, kayaks, etc
side steps/running boards
2" lift kits
wheels and tires
grill guard, skid plate
tow bar
Firestone coil rite airbags for heavy rear load, towing (helped when I was fully loaded family of 5)
audio system

·
Registered
2005 Pilot LX
2,348 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The Pilot looks great. I haven’t done any mods to my family’s Pilot so don’t have suggestions. You are right that there aren’t many companies which supply modification parts for the Pilot.

I can’t recall if adding a full size spare was mentioned in case yours still has the factory donut.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I can’t recall if adding a full size spare was mentioned in case yours still has the factory donut.
Yes, definitely do this. That subpar and by now dried out donut is an affront to decency (and safety).

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Looks good!

I'm assuming you are using it as affordable family transportation more than as a rough and tumble rig? If so I'd focus more money on maintenance items in the short term to ensure you get the most life out of it. Full size spare is a great idea. Roof rack for road trips or other activities.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
(y) Looks very nice. Yeah, like those taillights. Got a link?

To each his own, but I added an AVS Bugflector II, AVS window deflectors, chrome side mirror covers and door handle covers, yellow fog lights, amber rear turn signals, a flash-pulse-solid third brake light, roof rack crossbars, a cargo cover, Weathertech custom fit FloorLiners, and the GTA Pure Bluetooth Car Kit, among others. Most mods are documented on this forum, but ask me if some in particular interest you.

tail lights

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
tail lights
Nice. I thought about going smokey, but I decided to go bling and amber rear turn signals.

De gustibus non est disputandum.

Here's what I literally cooked up. :)

2005 EX-L Amber Tail Light Turn Signals

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I definately do. I live about an hour south east of chicago in the country. So lots of salt during winter months

1 - 13 of 13 Posts