Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 9 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Just purchased a 2018 EX, clean Carfax, 42k miles, just under $27K. Super excited to try a Pilot.
I'm active on the Odyssey forums (Odyclub) for my 2010 Odyssey LX. It doesn't have VCM, but I'm looking into muzzlers now for the Pilot. Odyclub has been a lifesaver as we've done timing belts and brakes and LED light swaps, etc. I'm hoping Piloteers is just as good!

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, @aggrex ! I'm still trying to figure out where to buy it. I see lots of forums describing its virtues, but I haven't yet seen a "Where should I buy it?" question. I'm sure it'll pop up eventually in my readings. My Odyssey doesn't have VCM, but the forums all said it was worth it to prevent future issues.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! I actually found it last night after some digging and have already placed an order - I appreciate your post because now I know I got the right one instead of some spam website - thank you!
My next searches: hard case (not soft) key fob covers, screen protectors for the infotainment system, setting up Apple Carplay... It's Christmas all over again :)

1 - 4 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.