Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Pilot Touring Black w/gray int.
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased this vehicle at the end of 2019 from a local dealer who had just taken this one owner Pilot in on trade for a new 2020 Pilot. I had been on the salesperson call list when a nice Pilot touring came in. 6 months later, this showed up. (I'm picky.) Had 75,000 miles and all service records and a complete carfax. New tires (Goodyear Assurance Weather Ready.)
All fluids changed and up to date on all required maintenance.
I have driven this car for 2 years with absolutely no issues. The maintenance minder popped up the other day,2/8/21, A12, so I took it in for service. Fluids, filters, rear OEM brake pads, and aftermarket rotors. (NAPA premium coated.) Really satisfied with this vehicle after 2 years and 7500 miles of use.
Lots of good information on this site.
Thank you all!
Bus

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Pilot.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Purchased this vehicle at the end of 2019 from a local dealer who had just taken this one owner Pilot in on trade for a new 2020 Pilot. I had been on the salesperson call list when a nice Pilot touring came in. 6 months later, this showed up. (I'm picky.) Had 75,000 miles and all service records and a complete carfax. New tires (Goodyear Assurance Weather Ready.)
All fluids changed and up to date on all required maintenance.
I have driven this car for 2 years with absolutely no issues. The maintenance minder popped up the other day,2/8/21, A12, so I took it in for service. Fluids, filters, rear OEM brake pads, and aftermarket rotors. (NAPA premium coated.) Really satisfied with this vehicle after 2 years and 7500 miles of use.
Lots of good information on this site.
Thank you all!
Bus
The importance of good maintenance can't be overstated. You can almost make buying decisions on the make and model and colors of preowned vehicles you want, based solely on their service records. Glad you picked a winner. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Pilot.
Thank you. This winter has allowed this Pilot to prove it's metal. Sets outside in really low temperatures and snow covered. Dust it off and it goes without hesitation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The importance of good maintenance can't be overstated. You can almost make buying decisions on the make and model and colors of preowned vehicles you want, based solely on their service records. Glad you picked a winner. Enjoy!
Thank you.
Forgot to mention a new battery was installed in December. It tested less than optimal, so a new one was installed. Interstate 24f..Johnson Controls.
I've been doing maintenance for over 60 years. I'm 72 now and found some good people to help me get things done. This might be the last vehicle I bought.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Thank you.
Forgot to mention a new battery was installed in December. It tested less than optimal, so a new one was installed. Interstate 24f..Johnson Controls.
I've been doing maintenance for over 60 years. I'm 72 now and found some good people to help me get things done. This might be the last vehicle I bought.
Yep, I get along with a little help from my friends too. Although more than a little as I get older. Nah, not your last car. Stick around for another couple decades ... you'll want and be buying one of the spiffy cool electric solar windmill cars or a nuclear powered one... the anti gravity kind that fly. Don't miss out! The best is yet to come!

Now, where are my morning calming meds?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts