Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings gents and ladies...

I drove home to WA from Kansas City after picking up a great deal on a 2013 Pilot. We recently had our minivan totaled by a speeder running a red. My kids (11 and 12) took up skiing so we were going to go with something with AWD or 4WD.

I lined up about every model of 3-row and she went and sat in all of them. Honda Pilot wasn't on our radar.... but the minute I looked at her face as she sat in it I said, "Wow... we're buying a Honda aren't we"?

Looked locally and saved $4k with 10k less miles by flying to Kansas City. Worked a deal and brought it home.

It is in getting the warranty work done. It needed airbag replacement, front compliance bushing, and the paint started peeling off the roof on the way home. Honda is taking care of the majority of it and we've had a rental for the last couple weeks while they finished up the roof paint.

Can't wait to start driving it. Super comfy coming home!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats on your new to you Pilot and welcome to the forums. Sorry about your totalled minivan, but glad to hear everyone is ok!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats on your new to you Pilot and welcome to the forums. Sorry about your totalled minivan, but glad to hear everyone is ok!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts