Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy!
I am going to purchase my first honda pilot this week. Never own a honda before, always Toyota before this.
After reading all the informaton. its gets me a bit frustrate about all the issue you guys mentions.

I am going to purchase Pilot Touring 8 seats AWD, Ex Color: White, In Color: Black.

Can you guys teach me or give me tip how to inspect the car when I receiving the car?
So far I knew the door alignment and cargo door alignment issue. Is it something you can see when you receive the car or it will happen and appeard few days after I drive?

Any tip will be helpful...there are just too much info on the forum.

Thank you so much.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hi Guy!

I am going to purchase my first honda pilot this week. Never own a honda before, always Toyota before this.

After reading all the informaton. its gets me a bit frustrate about all the issue you guys mentions.

I am going to purchase Pilot Touring 8 seats AWD, Ex Color: White, In Color: Black.

Can you guys teach me or give me tip how to inspect the car when I receiving the car?

So far I knew the door alignment and cargo door alignment issue. Is it something you can see when you receive the car or it will happen and appeard few days after I drive?

Any tip will be helpful...there are just too much info on the forum.

Thank you so much.

Door alignment and cargo door alignment issue? Where did you see that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hello there and welcome aboard the forums.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts