Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks like the update isn’t available in Canada yet. At least not when I tried this morning. It said my system was “up to date” on the older version.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Anyone seeing any messages about the update download failing and to try again or go to a dealer, even after you already successfully installed the update and when you aren’t checking for updates or even around a WiFi connection for it to check for updates? Had it appear a couple of times shortly after starting the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I installed the update on my 2019 Honda Pilot. It appeared to install ok, but didn't fix the problem of the navigation GPS clock displaying a time one hour later than the local time (Des Moines, IA). I have not seen any messages indicating that it didn't install correctly or advising me to go to the dealer. I will be going to the dealer next week anyway to see if there is some final step needed to reinitialize the navigation. The main system software appeared to reboot during the new update install, but I'm not sure about the nav system.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks like the update isn’t available in Canada yet. At least not when I tried this morning. It said my system was “up to date” on the older version.
If it is anything like the last system update, us Canadians will be waiting months for it to be made available to us.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I installed the update on my 2019 Honda Pilot. It appeared to install ok, but didn't fix the problem of the navigation GPS clock displaying a time one hour later than the local time (Des Moines, IA). I have not seen any messages indicating that it didn't install correctly or advising me to go to the dealer. I will be going to the dealer next week anyway to see if there is some final step needed to reinitialize the navigation. The main system software appeared to reboot during the new update install, but I'm not sure about the nav system.
Read my post here. There may be an additional step required to finish the software update. See page 5 of the TSB.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you. That fixed it. I installed the update yesterday but that alone didn't fix the problem. A few minutes ago, as you suggested, I pulled the radio fuses, waited a few minutes, and reinstalled them. When I started the Pilot, the nav system took a few seconds to acquire the satellites, then pulled up the correct time.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
I got the notification tonight for the upgrade to b.1.0.26 as I was pulling into the driveway. I checked the box to let it update when the car was off.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I upgraded and my infotainment system has been awful since. Infotainment continues to crash and lose audio at random times. Also, I hear loud pops and crackles coming from speakers at random times. These issues are ever present.
Honda said the upcoming Software update would fix them. But no... it actually seems to have made them worse.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just bought a 2019 Honda pilot EX-L with navigation and entertainment last week. I am experiencing the one hour off clock problem mentioned in the update. I installed the update but it didn't fix the problem. Would like to hear from anyone who has experienced the same problem and what they did to fix it if they fixed it.
You have to pull the fuse... se e previous posts.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts