·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you just happen to check for updates and that was the new version that was offered? Or you noticed a new version and it got updated on its own?

I had the little update circle arrow thing, it indicated the update had already downloaded and updated when I turned off the car.

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is info on the update for the Odyssey (link below), which I assume is the same for the Pilot since it’s the same head unit and software.

New Software Version B.1.0.26
The new software contains the following enhancements and rare bug fixes. A customer update must be applied before any diagnostic or parts replacement is attempted.
• Clock displays incorrect time and/or time zone by 1 hour.

·
Registered
213 Posts
My notification pop up today also. It was the little round reddish orange circle in the top right hand portion of the radio screen. When I touched that circle, it opened a page with the new update B.1.0.26 along with a history showing of other updates and notifications from the past.

I downloaded and installed the update in about 10 minutes leaving the car running and in park. Didn't have any previous problems with the time settings or time zone settings. We had driven through 3 different time zones earlier this year and the car always automatically updated the zones and the time with no problems.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is info on the update for the Odyssey (link below), which I assume is the same for the Pilot since it’s the same head unit and software.

The new software contains the following enhancements and rare bug fixes. A customer update must be applied before any diagnostic or parts replacement is attempted.

Bummer - I was hoping for something more exciting than this :)

·
Registered
99 Posts

Looks like that's one of the fixes that is in the update based on the updated file at https://owners.honda.com/Documentum/ota/2019_Pilot.pdf

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
I got b.1.0.26 today, can’t find any information about it on Honda’s site. Any info anyone has?
Help us out. What Year and Trim level is your Pilot so we have more context of what may have been pushed out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got b.1.0.26 today, can’t find any information about it on Honda’s site. Any info anyone has?
This was a duplicate thread, I have more information in the other thread (hence the title, I can't delete, I was on mobile and accidently posted twice).

It was a simple update to fix a time/location issue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Help us out. What Year and Trim level is your Pilot so we have more context of what may have been pushed out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I asked for this post to be deleted, but here's a link to the other thread in case you see this before it's deleted!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like the update details have been updated there to reflect the latest update from August 29, 2019.
that's a better update than just the 1 item. Sirius users are the biggest beneficiaries, but I look forward to trying out the siri usage update and the bluetooth restart after call feature.

Thanks for noticing the update :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
NEW SOFTWARE RELEASE B.1.0.26 NOTE: The new software contains the following enhancements and rare bug fixes.
 Clock displays incorrect time and/or time zone by 1 hour.
 Unable to skip forward or backwards in a SXM channel audio buffer when receiving a Sport Flash notification.
 SXM audio buffer bar does not update to TuneMix mode status while a TuneMix is playing.
 While listening to a live broadcast, the Cannot Skip Forward pop-up message does not show.
 The live icon will now show during a SXM live broadcast.
 In the event the channel icon cannot be displayed due to bad data from the tuner, the default SXM icon will show.
 SXM Channel Not Available pop-up will not display while listening to FM.
 SXM buffered content for existing preset channels are erased after adding a new preset.
 Synchronize the removal of FM album art and metadata when tuner loses FM HD signal.
 Incompatible device error message in USB audio.
 SXM factory presets will no longer show when SXM is buffering existing presets information.
 Ability to change SXM preset (next/previous) with steering wheel switches with the ignition turned to ON.
 Enhanced Siri operation while using CarPlay.
 VR redesign to support region code expandability.
 Enhanced Touch Screen sound with the ignition turned to ON to no longer make a popping noise.
 Android Debug Interface (ADB) using a wireless network is disabled. Page 2 of 2 12967 Version 2
 Bluetooth® Audio will resume after ending phone call.  Added additional functionality to inform the user of the speaker availability and give the option to turn the Rear Entertainment System (RES) off.
 Improved translation text for the Spanish and French languages, so system buttons display correctly.
 Improved SXM app from crashing during in-vehicle network instability.
 Timing improvement to Rear Camera operation.  Stuck on Honda logo and will not boot up.
 Anti-theft screen displayed randomly.
 Corrects system disconnecting phone after selecting "Reply Message".
 Corrects system not loading music through USB flash drive at the first attempt.

·
Registered
99 Posts
NEW SOFTWARE RELEASE B.1.0.26 NOTE: The new software contains the following enhancements and rare bug fixes.
 Clock displays incorrect time and/or time zone by 1 hour.
 Unable to skip forward or backwards in a SXM channel audio buffer when receiving a Sport Flash notification.
 SXM audio buffer bar does not update to TuneMix mode status while a TuneMix is playing.
 While listening to a live broadcast, the Cannot Skip Forward pop-up message does not show.
 The live icon will now show during a SXM live broadcast.
 In the event the channel icon cannot be displayed due to bad data from the tuner, the default SXM icon will show.
 SXM Channel Not Available pop-up will not display while listening to FM.
 SXM buffered content for existing preset channels are erased after adding a new preset.
 Synchronize the removal of FM album art and metadata when tuner loses FM HD signal.
 Incompatible device error message in USB audio.
 SXM factory presets will no longer show when SXM is buffering existing presets information.
 Ability to change SXM preset (next/previous) with steering wheel switches with the ignition turned to ON.
 Enhanced Siri operation while using CarPlay.
 VR redesign to support region code expandability.
 Enhanced Touch Screen sound with the ignition turned to ON to no longer make a popping noise.
 Android Debug Interface (ADB) using a wireless network is disabled. Page 2 of 2 12967 Version 2
 Bluetooth® Audio will resume after ending phone call.  Added additional functionality to inform the user of the speaker availability and give the option to turn the Rear Entertainment System (RES) off.
 Improved translation text for the Spanish and French languages, so system buttons display correctly.
 Improved SXM app from crashing during in-vehicle network instability.
 Timing improvement to Rear Camera operation.  Stuck on Honda logo and will not boot up.
 Anti-theft screen displayed randomly.
 Corrects system disconnecting phone after selecting "Reply Message".
 Corrects system not loading music through USB flash drive at the first attempt.
Mostly radio-related fixes/changes it seems. The last handful of items also seem to be the same ones that were mentioned in the last update (from December 2018).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a 2019 Honda pilot EX-L with navigation and entertainment last week. I am experiencing the one hour off clock problem mentioned in the update. I installed the update but it didn't fix the problem. Would like to hear from anyone who has experienced the same problem and what they did to fix it if they fixed it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
14 Participants
HondaKane
Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums
Piloteers.org forum community offers tech info, troubleshooting, modification DIY’s and discussion for the Honda Pilot SUV.
Full Forum Listing