Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be picking up our new Silver 2003 EX-L tomorrow afternoon.

VIN 2HKYF185X3H621180

Frederick, MD

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Congrats, and welcome.:) Great color choice.

·
Registered
234 Posts
:needpics:

Always wanted to use this smilie.... and great choice of color too !!!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
yolk said:
:needpics:

Always wanted to use this smilie.... and great choice of color too !!!
--ditto--:2: :2:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the 2003 model. I was going to wait for the 2004 model becausew I heard it might have heated leather seats, but I couldnt verfiy the rumor. I got a good deal on the 2003 model however, $29k.

Yolk,
I saw your Lund clear bug gaurd, and it looks nice. Do you like it ?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
jjgardner3: Howdy, neighbor!!! I'm just right down the road from ya... where'd ya get it? Shockley? Criswell? Hersons? :6:

Congratulations!!! :7: :18:

You may hear from another critter who lives around our neck of the woods (Damascus) named Ziploc who actually works up in Frederick... :p

·
Registered
234 Posts
jjgardner3 said:
Yolk,
I saw your Lund clear bug gaurd, and it looks nice. Do you like it ?
Yup, I like it a lot. :4: It been about two weeks and so far, have not detected any noise. From a distance, I can't quite tell that there is a deflector - which is exactly why I chose the clear material in the first place. Finally, when I washed the Pilot yesterday, the deflector cleaned easily (there were a few bugs on it, so I guess it must be doing its job) and I could quickly wash and dry the portion of the hood behind the deflector.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kemosabe said:
jjgardner3: Howdy, neighbor!!! I'm just right down the road from ya... where'd ya get it? Shockley? Criswell? Hersons? :6:

Congratulations!!! :7: :18:

You may hear from another critter who lives around our neck of the woods (Damascus) named Ziploc who actually works up in Frederick... :p
Actually I am getting it from NorthWest Honda in Owings MIll. Our credit union did the searching/buying for us. Hope to see you on the road ... after I accersorize of course !

·
Registered
620 Posts
Congrats on the new truck! Don't forget to post your VIN# in the VIN thread!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts