Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just wanted to thank all the people here at these boards for all the info I've been able to collect over the past few months while considering a new SUV. I don't remember how I found these forums but I shoved them into my favorites and have returned almost every day or anytime I had a question. Everyone helped me finally decide on buying a pilot! :)

Just went and signed the paper work last night and I can't wait! Sage EX-L w/Navi and an entire front end setup (trim, fog lights, etc). Won't be here until the end of March so it will be a long month but worth the wait.

As a small example of where these forums help even the people you guys don't know are reading them... My salesman was a bit taken back yesterday when after he gave me the price for the fog lights and front end trim I started asking about why they'd charge me the labor to take the bumper off twice. (I read this yesterday in an almost 'cram session' before going to sign). Of course after talking to his manager he corrected the price by around $400 for those extras.

So again, thanks to the posters, the opinions and mostly the owner/creator of this site. Such a well done, clean and useful site definitely helped me and I'm sure countless others.

·
Registered
465 Posts
You're not alone. This site helped me too, back in August. And I haven't stopped visiting yet!
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Welcome juiced! Congratulations on ordering your Pilot!
Great color by the way... ;)

LOVE the $400.00 savings! This site helped me actually tell my dealer what options were available!! Amazing!

Keep us posted on the ETA!
:29:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Exactly...

Juiced you are right on the money.

When we were looking around for an SUV this site was a great help in making a wise decision.

Once we had ordered it was a fun place to hang out and share ideas and keep us encouraged during the waiting game.

Now we like to check back every day and encourage others and keep up with our extended families.

Thanks ...

Don & Brenda:4:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Exactly...

dandbtucker said:
....encouraged during the waiting game...
Man, I'm going insane and it's only been a few days. I'm going to start killing the time by planning a nice road trip once the delivery date comes.

If anyone lives around Minnesota and knows a good road trip that you could do in a weekend (besides Chicago) let me know! Can wait to see the nav in action!:cool:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congratualtions....great color... hey drive down to chicago and introduce your Pilot to the BIG city :2: :2:

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
Juiced said:
My salesman was a bit taken back yesterday when after he gave me the price for the fog lights and front end trim I started asking about why they'd charge me the labor to take the bumper off twice.
Nice catch! :29:

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Juiced said:
My salesman was a bit taken back yesterday when after he gave me the price for the fog lights and front end trim I started asking about why they'd charge me the labor to take the bumper off twice. (
I'm surprised he did not have a reason to give you.

:2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Juiced, If youve never been to the north shore or the ELy area, I couldnt reccomend a better place here in the middle of the country to visit, I love it up there, Spent 4 summers there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts