Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks. New member here. Just picked up my sage brush pearl Pilot EX-L last Friday. What a machine. Needed a vehicle with lots of room after I found out that my lovely wife is pregnannt with twins!! Looking forward to parenthood and safe commuting! This awesome vehicle replaces an old beat-up 1993 Pontiac Sunbird...I can't even begin to try to describe what a more enjoyable driving experience I am now having! Pilot-on people!.....Romak

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Congrats on the vehicle and the twins!

:needpics: of all the new babies!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Boy, you must be in driving heaven right now after going from the Sunbird to the Pilot. Welcome and congratulations to you and your wife on your upcoming twin blessing.:1:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Romak said:
Hi Folks. New member here. Just picked up my sage brush pearl Pilot EX-L last Friday. What a machine. Needed a vehicle with lots of room after I found out that my lovely wife is pregnannt with twins!! Looking forward to parenthood and safe commuting! This awesome vehicle replaces an old beat-up 1993 Pontiac Sunbird...I can't even begin to try to describe what a more enjoyable driving experience I am now having! Pilot-on people!.....Romak
What a great vehicle choice you made!!! The Pilot really is versatile for whatever you need to carry--human cargo or otherwise--and through it all remains comfortable and FUN to drive. Plus, I feel very safe in the Pilot--as you probably know, the data indicate it's one of the safest SUVs around.

Congratulations to you and your wife on your expected twins!!! Wishing you happy and safe Piloting now and in the future!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wish you the best on your new Pilot. We ordered a Sagebrush EX-L with RES on Monday, with a scheduled build date of 10/6. Hopefully it will be here in a few weeks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jay,Twinkie, Ziploc, Pilot04,and Abrinkley,

Thank you for your well wishes. I also own a 1999 Accord Ex (which I bought brand new). The Accord offered me nothing but reliability and driving comfort for the last 4 years. My decision to purchase the Pilot was largely influenced by my personal experience with Honda products. This support forum and the positive reviews that I read in Consumer Reports also helped my decision. So far I am completely thrilled by the Pilot. I especially enjoy being able to see what's ahead of the car that's in front of me.

Cheers!

Romak.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My 04' Pilot EXL RES Midnight (Yankee) Blue with chrome side steps and mud guards was delivered on Thursday. What a great car. Replaced my 91' Accord wagon w/ 176,000 miles. Thanks to all on these boards for the information.

Here's a pic of my new baby.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts