Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I've been in the honda game for 15 years owned everything from a crx to an element, lifted ridgeline, boosted s2k and everything in-between. I recently traded my 2018 CRV in for a 2019 Pilot touring (elite model in the states i believe). I've seen lots of posts i can help with and hopefully make my way to them. I recently tossed on some 265/55R20 falken wildpeaks to battle our northern winters. Hopefully I can get a 2" traxda lift at some point aswell. My favorite mod on the pilot was drilling out the crappy plastic covering thats in front of the footwear ambient lighting to make it actually work! Hope to meet you all and chat about pilots and other hondas!
-Farley

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly! My CRV had white so it was very noticeable. (I drilled that one out too) but now I have a pilot and it had the door and cupholder lights. I was quite upset it didn't have floor lights. Well a quick search on ESIS and I saw it did have them. Problem solved haha

·
Registered
45 Posts
Exactly! My CRV had white so it was very noticeable. (I drilled that one out too) but now I have a pilot and it had the door and cupholder lights. I was quite upset it didn't have floor lights. Well a quick search on ESIS and I saw it did have them. Problem solved haha
Nice, good to know. I have a 2021 Pilot Ex so not sure if it has it.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've only been a honda tech for 1 year but I've learned a ton. I'm working with a guy thats been in the honda tech game for like 25 years too! So far only real issues we've seen with 18 and up pilots is the fakra connectors behind the stereo get bent and cause a popping/crackling noise through the speakers. Easy fix though. And the push button starts are giving lots of issue. 2016's are a nightmare though :confused:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice, good to know. I have a 2021 Pilot Ex so not sure if it has it.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
I don't think the 2021 EX has it. I did find a kit (~$100) to add it. Have to remove some panels for installation, but looks pretty straight forward.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts